This free event is aimed at teachers, curriculum leaders and quality improvement staff.
The agenda currently includes:
- Di Lloyd, EQR manager who will provide an insight to the benefits of the EQR initiative and how it operates
- Cath Sezen (AOC FE Senior Policy Manager) who will provide a sector update
- Richard Pemble, HMI, talking of the change from CIF to EIF and answering individual questions relating to inspection
- T Level CPD update from pilot colleges
- A case study on giving effective feedback to teachers on observations made when carrying out learning walks
It also gives colleagues the opportunity to network with other colleagues within Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.