Free of charge consultancy support for Principals/CEOs of post-16 colleges, independent training providers and ACL provision
THIS PROJECT IS NOW CLOSED as of the 28th April 2017
The purpose of this national project is to provide one free of charge day of consultancy (with paid follow-up if required) support to 200 principals of GFE, SFC and ACL colleges and CEOs of Independent Training Providers (ITPs). The project is commissioned by The Education and Training Foundation. For more information on The ETF and its services please click here.
The consultancy support is designed to be responsive to and support the needs of principals and CEOs who are:
- entering or have completed the area review process
- going through possible mergers, acquisitions, federation (of any type) including shared services
- developing their middle management workforce
- planning curriculum and quality improvement/modelling
- understanding and implementing changes to apprenticeship programmes
- in need of a wide range of aspects of operational curriculum advice such as efficient planning and delivery models
- developing systems and processes for academic quality improvement
- ensuring accuracy of funding claims
Allocation of consultants will be first come first served. Availability of consultants on a free of charge basis will cease when 200 consultant days have been allocated.
The project is funded by the Education and Training Foundation and will be delivered by FE Sussex www.fesussex.org.uk , the consortia of Sussex colleges using a range of independent consultants. The project main contractor is Plumpton College.